CRM Together Interview with Dan Cousins
In this interview, CRM Together invites Dan to join them for a webinar to give an inside track of how his clients use CRM Together’s third-party solutions for Sage CRM on a daily basis.
The focus was on CRM Together’s add-on products for Sage CRM, including Accelerator (Outlook Integration), Crystal Manager (Reports tool) and MobileX (smart CRM access on the move).
To follow is an abbreviated transcript of the conversation but the full interview is also included should you wish to watch the video which is approximately 20 minutes long…
Originated from the Sage 300 channel in North America. Has been involved with Sage CRM since the turn of the century. Dan Cousins the leader of DCAA is the ‘go to’ Sage CRM man in the North American market.
A turning point for DCAA was embracing the line up of products that CRM Together produce. A long-term seller of Crystal Manager, Dan took MobileX and Accelerator internally and began to see the real power of these add-on tools as they used them in-house.
DCAA spoke as a partner how the dynamite integration to Outlook with Accelerator has had a major impact in aquiring new clients for Sage CRM whilst also ensuring existing clients are happy.
Dan wanted to make sure he conveyed how important it was to DCAA to embrace CRM Together’s products because it made their life easier and their clients happier. He recommended that all partners use our software (always nice to hear!)
In summary, Dan is a huge fan of CRM Together and says we are instrumental in the success of DCAA in North America in the Sage CRM market
Accelerator Benefits to DCAA Customers
- Makes Sage CRM so much easier to us
- Visually very good
- Creating companies/people so fast
- Tagging emails and the huge benefits, particularly for those in project management. Link many people or companies to specific case or opportunity in Sage CRM
- Improves adoption
- Streamlining processes
- More data captured, quality data
Crystal Manager Benefits to DCAA Customer
- Complex reports bringing in data from all over Sage CRM, example given of a property management company who take care of over 100 buildings. In Sage CRM they record maintenance, vendors, costs involved, they use Crystal Manager to produce a custom report of issues, outstanding issues, closed issues, costs etc for the board of directors at any time
- Sage CRM is abstract software when there is an example of reporting from the database it allows a customer to connect the dots and understand the power of the software
MobileX Benefits to DCAA Customers
- Fast and reliable
- Options to extend are above and beyond other offerings in the market
- Can reach out to CRM Together for support and maintenance easily
- Upload of images or files via MobileX