What is the cost for this integration?
- The integration is sold as an annual subscription rate of $240/user/year. A minimum of 5-users is required. For systems requiring more than 50-users, contact us.
- The number of GUMU™ licenses should match the number of Salesforce type user licenses. The number of Salesforce users you have is defined within Salesforce within SETUP / Company Information / User Licenses / Salesforce.
- Please refer to our pricing calculator.
What does GUMU mean?
GUMU stands for 'Greytrix Universal Migration Utility'. This name is associated with the framework used in all of Greytrix's integrations between CRM and accounting.
What versions of Sage 300 does this support?
The GUMU™ supports all versions of Sage 300.
What must the client be aware of?
- We must have admin level log in credentials to Salesforce.
- A Salesforce sandbox must be created. We can do this is none exists.
- We will need to coordinate information from your Sage 300 and IT team (if different). IE - access. We provide easy to understand checklists which spell out exactly what we need.
What must the Sage 300 partner be aware of?
- If you are using Sage 300 version 2018 or earlier, your Sage 300 consultant must configure SData. For Sage 300 versions 2019 or higher, the integration is managed via the Sage 300 web API. So, the Sage 300 web-API module must be installed.
- We require access to the Sage 300 server for the installation of the GUMU™ extension (not workstation). This module is install in IIS and is connected to SQL to fetch real-time information.
- We require SQL admin level (sa or similar) access.
What must your IT team be aware of?
- We will require remote access to the Sage 300 server in order to install the GUMU™ integration.
- The Salesforce IP address will need to be whitelisted with the Firewall. Here is a KB article from Salesforce outlining the IPs.
- An SSL certificate should be acquired and applied to the GUMU™ component once it has been applied within IIS (check my phrasing).
All all features of Sage 300 available through the GUMU™?
Not all features of Sage 300 ERP exist in the GUMU™. SEE ENTITY MOVEMENT SHEET which specifies how data moves between Salesforce and Sage 300.
How is the GUMU talking to Sage 300?
The GUMU™ uses the web-API user configured within Sage 300. OR in the case of Sage 300 v2018 or earlier, we are using SData.
How can we evaluate this system in detail?
Demonstrations are available on request.
What is involved with the set-up?
- Set up involves us gathering information from your IT and Sage 300 teams (if different). We have checklists they can work from.
- Once we have the completed checklists, we can install the GUMU™.
- After installation, we will either import customers from Sage 300 OR, if you have already been using Salesforce, we will map Salesforce Accounts to Sage 300 Customers.
- We will first do this in a Salesforce sandbox. After this has been completed in the sandbox, we will review this with you and then apply the same to your production instance.
- Once you are live, we will provide training related to the core features of the GUMU™.