What is the cost for this integration?
- The integration is sold as an annual subscription rate of $240/user/year. A minimum of 5-users is required. For systems requiring more than 50-users, contact us.
- The number of GUMU™ licenses should match the number of Salesforce type user licenses. The number of Salesforce users you have is defined within Salesforce within SETUP / Company Information / User Licenses / Salesforce.
- Please refer to our pricing calculator.
What does GUMU mean?
GUMU stands for 'Greytrix Universal Migration Utility'. This name is associated with the framework used in all of Greytrix's integrations between CRM and accounting.
What versions of Sage 100 does this support?
The GUMU™ supports all versions of Sage 100 ERP
What versions of Salesforce does the GUMU™ support?
- Essentials Edition (Not Recommended/supported by the GUMU™)
- Professional Edition (Limited Customization): While the standard features of the GUMU™ work with the Professional Edition there are restricted options when it comes to customizing the GUMU™ (if required). This is because the Professional Edition provides no API. Further Reading.
- Enterprise Edition (Production/Sandbox): This edition is suitable for both production and sandbox environments. It provides a wider range of features and customization options compared to the Professional edition.
- Unlimited Edition (Production/Sandbox): Similar to the Enterprise edition, the Unlimited edition is available for both production and sandbox environments. It offers the most extensive set of features and customization capabilities.
What must the client be aware of?
- We must have admin level log in credentials to Salesforce.
- A Salesforce sandbox must be created. We can do this if none exists.
- We will need to coordinate information from your Sage 100 provider. IE - access. We provide easy to understand checklists which spell out exactly what we need.
Why is the GUMU better than alternatives?
The Salesforce GUMU™ for Sage 100 does not consume API calls. This means your overall integration costs are lower.
Are all features of Sage 100 available through the GUMU™?
Not all features of Sage 100 ERP exist in the GUMU™. Please refer to the ENTITY MOVEMENT SHEET which specifies how data moves between Salesforce and Sage 100.
How can we evaluate this system in detail?
Demonstrations are available on request.
What is involved with the set-up?
- Set up involves us gathering information from you and your Sage 100 partner. We have checklists they can work from.
- Once we have the completed checklists, we can install the GUMU™.
- After installation, we will either import customers from Sage 100 OR, if you have already been using Salesforce, we will map Salesforce Accounts to Sage 100 Customers.
- We will first do this in a Salesforce sandbox. After this has been completed in the sandbox, we will review this with you and then apply the same to your production instance.
- Once you are live, we will provide training related to the core features of the GUMU™.
Does the GUMU support vendor integration?
We do offer an add-on to the standard GUMU which allows for Vendor integration. With this, SF users can create purchase orders that feed directly into the Sage 100 Purchase Order module.