My CRM Manager has introduced Sage 100 & CRM Pilot package. We can install Sage CRM on your network and integrate it with your Sage 100 system for a fixed fee of $1,950. Seeing Sage CRM with your data and investigating the capacities of Sage CRM is a great way to seriously evaluate how your organization can benefit from using it.
Sage CRM / Sage 100 Pilot Package
- Install Sage CRM
- Configure the integration with Sage 100 (Greytrix version of the integration)
- Integrate Sage CRM with either a Sage 100 test database or your existing live database (you decide)
- Conduct 3 one-hour training sessions with one of our Sage CRM Project Managers
*It is important to note that software licensing is not required for this Pilot Package.
In order for us to move forward, please send me a confirmation by return email. We require an upfront payment of $1,950 and for you to complete a pre-installation checklist before we can start the project. Once we have proper access to your environment, our technicians require at least two business days to install Sage CRM. After the installation and integration have been completed, we can schedule the training sessions.
- What are the objectives of the Sage CRM Pilot Package? Ultimately, the objective is to provide you with a ‘proof of concept’ system so you can properly evaluate if Sage CRM is a good fit for your organization.
- What can you expect to learn in the 3 one-hour training sessions? We have an agenda of important topics to go through such as (a) using Sage CRM as a communication tool, (b) profiling information, (c) using Sage CRM in conjunction with Outlook. However, how you choose to spend the time is up to you.
- Are there any exclusions? Your 3 one-hour training sessions are restricted to training and strategy topics. We cannot include ongoing emails and support for this small fixed fee engagement.
- Is there a time limit on the training sessions? Yes, we recommend that you complete these training sessions within 30-days from the conclusion of the technical work (installation and integration).
- Can we get more details on Sage CRM in advance of committing to the evaluation? Yes, of course. You can contact us or visit www.mycrmmanager.com.
- Are we under any commitment to continue working with My CRM Manager after the evaluation? No.
- What happens if we take this Pilot Package and then decide to go ahead with Sage CRM? You will need to submit a software user licensing request and the appropriate license keys would need to be applied. Any additional services (if requested) would be quoted separately.
Click here to download a PDF copy of the Pilot Package.
Also view our webinar about Sage 100 and Sage CRM integration.